GHC 2012 BEST PAPER AWARDS
Best Research Award
Prof. Consuelo Gonzalez-Suarez
Philippines Academy of Rehabilitation Medicine
Prof. Karen Grimmer-Somers
University of South Australia
Best Student Research Award
Mr. Gareth Jones
University of Glamorgan
CONFERENCE TO BE HELD IN
Global Science and Technology Forum
A healthy way of life should be every individual’s goal. However, healthcare privileges differ across societies, and requires the combined efforts of government, the private sector, the public and health workers themselves to ensure both the accessibility and affordability of healthcare services. Funding for health and medical facilities are vital to the health and well-being of the public.
But most importantly, health and medical researchers and developers serve the task of advancing health care and medical science through the study and proper dissemination of information, in order to improve the state of health care service of any country.
|Keynote Address "Integrated Care And HiT: Focus On The User And All Else Will Follow " will be delivered by:
||Prof. Bert Vrijhoef
Professor and Domain Leader Health Systems & Policy
Saw Swee Hock School of Public Health
National University of Singapore
• The Conference Proceedings (Print ISSN: 2251-3833, E-Periodical ISSN: 2251-3825) will be indexed by EBSCO, CrossRef, ProQuest, Ulrichsweb and will be submitted to Scopus, ScienceDirect and Cabell's Directories amongst others, where applicable.
• Best Paper Awards and Best Student Paper Awards will be conferred at the conference (in order to qualify for the award, the paper must be presented at the conference).
• Journal: Depending on their importance, originality, quality, relevance and other editorial considerations, eligible
research articles will be invited for publication in the GSTF Journal of Nursing and Health Care(JHNC) which is indexed by EBSCO, CrossRef, ProQuest and Cabell's Directories.
• GHC 2013 will also constitute a Special Panel Session.
• Panel Proposals are invited for submission to the GHC 2013. A minimum of three papers centering on a specific topic will be accepted for submission under Panel Category.
GSTF PARTNER UNIVERSITIES
GHC 2013 PARTNER UNIVERSITY